Wednesday, December 28, 2005

On fish and things forgotten...

I forgot to tell you all that I got another dwarf Gourami. This one is coral blue, and looks really cool. Keeping to the oriental theme I called him Ming. Ming and Chang got along ok, but Ming was more dominant and chased him around the tank. Have you noticed the past tense yet? Chang got an ulcer on his tail and died, possibly had something to do with the stress of being chased around a two foot tank.
My friend Sheree is also heading off to Germany. Her parents are moving to Amsterdam, and she's doing a semester in germany, travelling around in semester two and then coming back to Australia to finish her degree before going to Amsterdam with her folks. She had a fantastic party down at her holiday house in Rye last Monday. My dad (as wonderful as he is) dropped me off and picked me up again. I didn't even ask him to, he volunteered! Sheree doesn't remember half the night as she was plastered by the time I got there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home