Saturday, January 14, 2006

As promised...

Yep, It's another entry, you're not seeing things.
Hmm, what have I been doing?
My parents went to Fiji for a week, and then after staying at home all of two nights they shot off to Sydney with my Grandma. So I've been living with my sister. She's your pretty typical nurse, hardly ever here thanks to shift work, but incredibly bossy when she is. Don't get me wrong, we get along quite well, and I really do love her, but i'm also looking forward to her moving out.
I went out with Ali for new years. First we went to Tom's house in Carlton (after a scrumptious dinner at the royal oak hotel), and then at around ten we headed off to Bentleigh for Lachlan and Carla's house. At midnight Lachlan called Lionel, cos he had some deal where he could do so for free, but I didn't really talk that much to him as we'd spent a fair while on google talk that morning. At about 2.30 we left and caught the train back to Frankston to spend the rest of the night (morning) at Ali's house. Good night all round really. Oh, you'll appreciate this (though Lionel probably won't appreciate me putting it on here), Lionel sent a message meant for me to his dad, nothing too embarrasing, but apparently they aren't supposed to know about me (even though they do anyway). I got a frantic message at about 10am cos he was freaking out... Silly boy.
I had the girls over last weekend, we had a fantastic chick flick night, which had to be extended onto the next wednesday as well. We didn't realise just how long the BBC Pride and Prejudice really is, and that was only one of 5 films we had hired. Mmmm, Mr Darcy is so hot....
Hmm, what else?
I've got approval from the Education faculty for my planned course in Berlin, and I'm going up to Clayton tomorrow for the Arts faculty. I also have to figure out a clash problem I'm having. One of my education subjects at Peninsula finishes about two minutes before I have to be in Clayton for my german tute. I've applied for advanced standing, to see if developmental psych which I did last year can count as child development (the clashing subject), but this would mean i have to find another arts subject to do which will fit into my timetable, and I don't know when one of my subjects will be on yet in order to fit said new subject around it.
That'll do for now, I'll tell you all about Jules' 21st next time around.
For his adventures just be sure and stay tuned to this station...
Mwah!

2 Comments:

Blogger Lionel said...

Hmm yeah you didn't have to mention that message... and it was extremely embarrassing!

As a typical human being, I've learnt from my mistake: now I double-check to whom each sms is destined.

Enjoy the summer!

5:08 AM  
Blogger Sherbey said...

The weather is set to be around 30 degrees for the next week. Lot's of lovely heat... Don't forget to rug up over there.

9:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home